Thursday, August 23, 2012

First, an introduction

It wouldn't seem right to start blogging without an introduction, so here it is.  I am progressive minded and born and raised on the Canadian prairies, which is where I live to this day.  While this blog probably will reflect my background, I expect I will be blogging on a wide number of political issues and topics starting with the U.S. elections which are coming up very soon.  There will be Canadian politics too, of course, and probably various politically related posts from around the world.  While I will likely be writing on the "horse race" side of politics, that will by no means be all I write about.  Often it is the issues I find most interesting.  Really, though, the ultimate direction this blog takes will only reveal itself over time.  I just hope to enjoy writing and maybe a few people will enjoy reading what they find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment